2015-04-10 – Back to Normality

Alex: Most of my work this week as been dedicated to rewriting the module loading system. It now understands dependencies and can initialize (and evaluate) scenegraphnodes in the correct order. And I got to learn a lot about topological searches in directed graphs!

Anton: A better part of the week went to finishing up the work on estimating positions and rotations when data is missing and how to show to the user that the position might be inaccurate. I did have another successful teleconference. This time with a couple of guys from Madrid involved in the Rosetta mission at ESA. I am currently researching the new information we got from them and texture projection for upcoming tasks.